2022 QuoteWerks Partner and MVP Award Winners
2022 QuoteWerks MVP
The QuoteWerks MVP is voted by the QuoteWerks Community in a survey that was open for three weeks. There were eight candidates provided in the survey to QuoteWerks users nominated by the QuoteWerks Technical Support team and based on the previous year’s results. There was also a write-in option available.
QuoteWerks MVP: Matt Rose with Prestige Quoting
QuoteWerks MVP (Runner-Up): Justin Pickavance from GreatAmerica Financial
2022 Top 10 QuoteWerks World Wide Partners
As the QuoteWerks Team does every year, they awarded the 2022 Top 10 World Wide Partners.
- Quintadena (United Kingdom)
- Prestige Quoting (United Kingdom)
- Hilltops IT (United Kingdom)
- First Direct Corp (Hopewell Junction, New York, USA)
- Linked Systems (Seattle, Washington, USA)
- Gold Rush Technology Pty, Ltd (Australia & New Zealand)
- CloudTop Office (Houston, Texas, USA)
- Equilibrium Consulting (Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA)
- Wizard Systems (United Kingdom)
- Publish or Perish, Inc. (Lombard, IL, USA)
As the 2022 QuoteWerks MVP, Matt Rose also added “I'm thrilled to have been awarded MVP for the last 12 months. One of my biggest joys is helping a long term QuoteWerks user, that I'd never previously spoken with, implement a new feature that has a positive impact on their business. QuoteWerks has given so much to me personally, I'm more than pleased to be able to share my experience with the community. ”
Top QuoteWerks Partners by Country
QuoteWerks is implemented internationally in over 100 countries. Aspire recognized the top partners in several countries:
- Top QuoteWerks USA Partner: First Direct Corp
- Top QuoteWerks United Kingdom Partner: Quintadena
- Top QuoteWerks Canadian Partner: The Trainer's Advisory Network
- Top QuoteWerks Australian Partner: Gold Rush Technology Pty, Ltd
Congratulations to all of this year's winners and wishing all of the QuoteWerks staff, customers, and partners much success in 2023 and beyond!
comments powered by Disqus
The views and opinions expressed on this page are those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Aspire Technologies, Inc. QuoteWerks is a registered trademark of Aspire Technologies, Inc. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Please be advised that Aspire Technologies, Inc. is not your attorney, and this information is not legal advice. This information does not provide, does not constitute, and should not be construed as, legal advice. The information provided was accurate at the time of publishing, but may not be all encompassing. It is for educational purposes only and is not to be acted or relied upon as legal advice. The information does not constitute legal advice and is not a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney representing you in your jurisdiction.