QuoteWerks Integrates with ConnectWise PSA (Manage)
Sell More with QuoteWerks and ConnectWise
How long does it take you to create a quote or proposal with ConnectWise PSA (formerly Manage)?
Save time and make your quotes and proposals look compelling and impressive!
Use QuoteWerks, sales quoting and proposal software solution, as a tool in your CPQ and Quote-to-Cash sales process.
QuoteWerks Web & ConnectWiseIntroducing QuoteWerks Web with ConnectWise Manage! During this video we walk through how you can use QuoteWerks Web inside of ConnectWise to generate a quote, create an opportunity, deliver and close the quote in QuoteWerks Web without having to leave ConnectWise!
Opportunities IntegrationQuick Overview of Opportunities in ConnectWise Manage including creating Agreements, Sales Orders, and Tickets.
Complete Integration OverviewThis video demonstrates the QuoteWerks integration with ConnectWise Manage.
#1 ConnectWise MarketplaceQuoteWerks is the Number 1 Rated Solution on the ConnectWise Marketplace
Overview with our PresidentWhile speaking with customers at IT Nation 2013, we found that most of our customers wanted help setting up and learning how to better use QuoteWerks. We also found that most of our customers didn't know about the solutions we've released over the last two years. Watch John's video to see what you don't know about QuoteWerks.
Sales TaxDemonstrates how to use the Datalink feature to pull the Sales Tax Rate from ConnectWise PSA (Manage) into QuoteWerks.
Service TicketsIn this video we introduce you to creating Service Tickets within ConnectWise Manage via QuoteWerks. In the Joes Brewing Printer example, a total of 3 tickets are created. The first ticket is created during the quoting process for the Accounting department to negotiate better rates with a distributor. After the quote it won in QuoteWerks, we then create a ticket for service and a ticket for all of the products.
Recurring ProductsDemonstrates how to use ConnectWise Manage Catalog Items as Recurring Products on your QuoteWerks quote.
AgreementsDemonstrates the setting up and using Agreements with ConnectWise Manage.
ProcurementThis video will introduce you to QuoteWerks Procurement with ConnectWise Manage, whether you have the ConnectWise Purchasing module or not. We have other videos on our website that discuss placing online orders, tracking your orders, Purchasing Sourcing, and other features of the purchasing window.
Reasons The ConnectWise Community Chooses QuoteWerks
- QuoteWerks is a Turn-key Solution - No waiting months for implementation.
- Easy to learn, easy to use.
- Easily modify the look of your quotes and proposals.
- It's really fast!
- At QuoteWerks, we believe in Phone Support. You can pick up the phone and reach someone. No need to create a ticket!
- We stand behind our product. QuoteWerks comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. No Strings Attached.
- With QuoteWerks concurrent licensing, you do not need licenses for occasional users - Saving you money!
- The ConnectWise®
Community has rated
QuoteWerks® with the most 5 stars on the ConnectWise Marketplace.
QuoteWerks Edition RequirementsThe QuoteWerks ConnectWise integration is only available in the Corporate Edition of QuoteWerks.
- QuoteWerks leverages your ConnectWise Contacts
- Automatically creates and updates Sales Opportunities
- Creates products in ConnectWise and attaches products to your Opportunities including Bundles
- Recurring items flow seamlessly into your ConnectWise Opportunity
- Automatically categorizes products, services, managed services, and other forecasts on your Sales Opportunity
- Use your ConnectWise Products in your QuoteWerks Quotes
- Schedule follow-up activities in ConnectWise for your quotes
- Creates ConnectWise Service Tickets from within QuoteWerks
- Creates/Updates ConnectWise Sales Orders from QuoteWerks
- Creates/Updates ConnectWise Agreements from QuoteWerks
- Creates/Updates ConnectWise Projects from QuoteWerks
- Attaches PDFs to ConnectWise so people in your organization without QuoteWerks can view quotes
- QuoteWerks sends Purchase Orders to the ConnectWise Purchasing Module
- QuoteWerks syncs Item Receipts with Serial Numbers to the ConnectWise Purchasing Module
- ConnectWise Bundles created by QuoteWerks can becomes Project Phases in ConnectWise Projects
- Fully integrated Quote Button on ConnectWise Sales Opportunity
- Option to use your CRM (HubSpot, salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, etc) for Quoting and ConnectWise for Orders and Tickets
- Create Quotes from an existing ConnectWise Opportunity that appear as Notifications in QuoteWerks
- Create New ConnectWise Contacts from QuoteWerks
- Electronically deliver quotes and proposals to your customers in ConnectWise
When saving a quote, QuoteWerks automatically creates a link to the quote under the Documents tab in the ConnectWise Opportunity. Additionally, when you are in ConnectWise working with a contact, you will see all the quotes that you have created for them. You can even click on the attachment and QuoteWerks will open and display the quote the attachment refers to. This feature is very useful for organizing and finding your quotes from within ConnectWise. If this is a remote install or satellite office, opening that document link will import that quote into that QuoteWerks installation.
When creating/updating a ConnectWise Opportunity, QuoteWerks can automatically aggregate your forecast types on the quote, create the products, services, and more in the opportunity. The QuoteWerks mappings enable you to configure QuoteWerks for your specific ConnectWise environment.
QuoteWerks Creates/Updates Updates Completed Opportunity Forecasts in ConnectWise
QuoteWerks Attaches Additional Documents/Files to the
Opportunity in ConnectWise
QuoteWerks Schedules One-Off Activities in ConnectWise
QuoteWerks enables you to use the products you already have in ConnectWise. QuoteWerks can link to the ConnectWise product database as a Product Data Source. From within QuoteWerks, you can search the ConnectWise product database and add these products to your QuoteWerks quote. Watch a Video
Products on the ConnectWise Opportunity will also be added to the new quote. This is helpful when using outside solutions like Labtech or JoomConnect that create Opportunities in ConnectWise.
Initiate the QuoteWerks Quote from within ConnectWise
Using the "Links" Method
Exchange information between QuoteWerks and ConnectWise PSA/ManageWhen you select the ConnectWise PSA (formerly Manage) contact to use in the quote, our innovative DataLink feature can automatically pull other information from ConnectWise into the quote such as sales tax, customer terms, customer profile, shipping method, etc. Customer profiles can be used by QuoteWerks to determine the appropriate pricing a particular customer should receive.
The ConnectWise DataLink is bi-directional, so field information can be copied from QuoteWerks into the ConnectWise opportunity and then fields can also be copied from the ConnectWise Opportunity into QuoteWerks. Additionally, information from QuoteWerks line items can be copied into ConnectWise Opportunity Line Items.
As an example, you can use the Datalink to auto-retrieve the Sales Tax Rate for the Company in ConnectWise into QuoteWerks.
Does your sales team utilize a CRM other than ConnectWise? QuoteWerks integrates with the leading CRM packages and provides the ability to use ConnectWise as a secondary CRM. This lets ConnectWise users use QuoteWerks with a CRM like HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, salesforce.com, or the other supported CRMs to do all their prospecting and quoting leveraging our dynamic CRM integrations. Then, when the quote becomes an order, QuoteWerks can create or link to the customer in ConnectWise and create the sales opportunity, products, and service tickets, and more in ConnectWise.
QuoteWerks Prints Information Pulled from other ConnectWise fieldsQuoteWerks has a built-in print layout designer that allows you to customize the look of your quote. The print layout designer also allows you to easily insert data fields from ConnectWise into the QuoteWerks print layout. Then, when you print the quote, QuoteWerks will pull data from the ConnectWise contact fields that you inserted into the print layout resulting in a printed quote that includes information from your ConnectWise contact record. This feature is different from the DataLink feature (described above) in that this extra data is pulled from ConnectWise and printed, but not saved with the quote. When you need to save the information pulled from ConnectWise into the quote, you would use the DataLink feature. So, for example, if you are using a field in ConnectWise to store the contact's assistant's name, you can insert that ConnectWise field into the print layout so that when the quote is printed, the assistant's name will be printed on the quote, but not saved with the quote.
QuoteWerks Can Pull Lookup List Information from ConnectWiseMany of the fields in QuoteWerks have a lookup list option. When you press the F2 key while in one of these fields, QuoteWerks will display a list of values that you can choose for the field. You can create a macro value that pulls information from a field in ConnectWise. For example, if you press the F2 key while in the terms field in QuoteWerks, QuoteWerks will display a list of terms options that you have previously entered. You can create a new option that retrieves a value from a field in ConnectWise that you use to store your terms.