QuoteWerks Integrates with Datto Autotask PSA
Sell More with QuoteWerks and Autotask / Datto PSA
Fill Your Autotask sales pipeline with Professional looking quotes and proposals
Work your sales pipeline harder and create more comprehensive quotes, proposals, and estimates!
Use QuoteWerks, sales quoting and proposal software solution, as a tool in your CPQ and Quote-to-Cash sales process.
Integration OverviewThis video demonstrates the QuoteWerks integration with Autotask.
Webinar: Ramp Up Your IT Services Sales with Autotask & QuoteWerksThe combination of QuoteWerks and Autotask makes it simpler to provide quotes, estimates, and proposals to prospective customers, combine sales quotes with business development opportunities in the pipeline, create orders and service tickets within Autotask, and gain visibility into revenue streams from products, services, managed services, and other sources. Len DiCostanzo, Autotask's SVP of Community & Biz Dev, and Brian Laufer, Vice President at QuoteWerks, discussed on April 30th 2014 their respective solutions and how to get the most out of utilizing them in harmony. Thomas Clancy, Founder & VP of Sales for Valiant Technology, provides input from an MSP utilizing both Autotask & QuoteWerks to grow his business.
Webinar: QuoteWerks and Autotask IntegrationThis QuoteWerks webinar provides an overview of the QuoteWerks integration with Autotask.
Sales TaxDemonstrates how to use the Datalink feature to pull the Sales Tax Rate from Autotask into QuoteWerks.
QuoteWerks Web - AutotaskSee how easy it is to create, edit, and deliver quotes using QuoteWerks Web. This video covers the major features of QuoteWerks Web and how it integrates with Autotask.
Reasons The Autotask Community Chooses QuoteWerks
- QuoteWerks is a Turn-key Solution - No waiting months for implementation.
- Easy to learn, easy to use.
- Easily modify the look of your quotes and proposals.
- At QuoteWerks, we believe in Phone Support. You can pick up the phone and reach someone. No need to create a ticket!
- We stand behind our product. QuoteWerks comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. No Strings Attached.
- With QuoteWerks concurrent licensing, you do not need licenses for occasional users - Saving you money!
CompatibilityQuoteWerks integrates with both Autotask Go! and Autotask Pro (On-Premise and Cloud). Autotask Go! does not have Opportunities or Quotes, therefore QuoteWerks can not update these in Autotask Go!.
RequirementsThe QuoteWerks Autotask integration is only available in the Corporate Edition of QuoteWerks.
- QuoteWerks leverages your Autotask PSA Contacts
- Automatically creates and updates Sales Opportunities
- Creates products in Autotask and attaches products to your Autotask Quotes
- Recurring items flow seamlessly into your Autotask Quotes
- Use your Autotask Products, Services and Labor in your QuoteWerks Quotes
- Attaches PDFs to Autotask so people in your organization without QuoteWerks can view quotes
- QuoteWerks sends Purchase Orders to Autotask - Streamlining your Procurement Process
- Create Quotes from an existing Autotask Opportunity that appear as Notifications in QuoteWerks
- Option to use your CRM (HubSpot, salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, etc) for Quoting and Autotask for Orders and Tickets
- Create New Autotask Contacts from QuoteWerks
- Electronically deliver interactive quotes and proposals to your customers in Autotask
QuoteWerks Searches the Autotask Database for Contacts
QuoteWerks Creates Document Attachments in Autotask
QuoteWerks Creates/Updates Sales Opportunities in Autotask
QuoteWerks Attaches Additional Documents/Files to the
Opportunity in Autotask
QuoteWerks Creates Quotes in Autotask
Exchange information between QuoteWerks and AutotaskWhen you select the Autotask contact to use in the quote, our innovative DataLink feature can automatically pull other information from Autotask into the quote such as sales tax, customer terms, customer profile, shipping method, etc. Customer profiles can be used by QuoteWerks to determine the appropriate pricing a particular customer should receive.
The Autotask DataLink is bi-directional, so field information can be copied from QuoteWerks into the Autotask opportunity and then fields can also be copied from the Autotask Opportunity into QuoteWerks.
As an example, you can use the Datalink to auto-retrieve the Sales Tax Rate for the Company in Autotask into QuoteWerks.
QuoteWerks Creates Products in AutotaskWhen creating Quotes in Autotask, those products will be created in the Autotask products databases for future use if the item does not already exist in Autotask. In fact, you can even use this feature to completely populate your Autotask product database (effectively importing products into Autotask) with products from QuoteWerks product databases or your QuickBooks items list.
Use Autotask Products, Services, Labor in QuoteWerks
QuoteWerks enables you to use the products, services, and Labor Items you already have in Autotask. QuoteWerks can link to the Autotask Products and/or Services databases as Product Data Sources. From within QuoteWerks, you can search the Autotask databases and add these products and services to your QuoteWerks quote.
Autotask Products are shown with a hierarchal tree view of all the Autotask Products Category levels. This makes finding and navigating to products in QuoteWerks even easier than in Autotask PSA itself!
Does your sales team utilize a CRM other than Autotask? QuoteWerks integrates with the leading CRM packages and provides the ability to use Autotask as a secondary CRM. This lets Autotask users use QuoteWerks with a CRM like HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, salesforce.com, or the other supported CRMs to do all their prospecting and quoting leveraging our dynamic CRM integrations. Then, when the quote becomes an order, QuoteWerks can create or link to the customer in Autotask and create the sales opportunity, products, and service tickets, and more in Autotask.