QuoteWerks Update Center
QuoteWerks users are entitled to updates while their Update Maintenance Program is current.
Download update for QuoteWerks
| To obtain the update, first download the update from the listing below. |
|v5.5 Build 4.06||05/13/2020||View Feature List||Download (85.13 MB)|
|Show All Updates|
example: QuoteValet "payment option" -deposit |
- Update installations are complete installations (they are not partial patches). If you have already installed an earlier build of QuoteWerks, simply download the update installation program, start the installation program and install this updated build into the same directory as the existing installation. All of your data and licensing information will be preserved.
- The installation program asks for a Serialized Update Key before it will apply the update. You receive your Serialized Update Key from Aspire Technologies, Inc. or your local dealer when purchasing the Update Maintenance Program.
- After you install this build, to confirm that this build has been successfully installed, select the Help->About menu in QuoteWerks. On this window, the build number should match the build number that you just installed.
- If you have installed QuoteWerks on a network workstation, you will also need to re-run the node installation (\QuoteWerks\nsetup.exe) for each additional workstation that uses QuoteWerks on your network. Running the node installation is very easy to do. It does not ask you for any information, and it does not affect any of your existing QuoteWerks settings.
- If you also have QuoteWerks installed on laptops or other remote computers, use this same updated installation program to update these installations.
- Important Note: If you install
the updated build into your existing QuoteWerks directory, you do
not need new registration codes. QuoteWerks will only prompt you to enter license
keys or registration codes if you accidentally install this updated build into a brand new
directory instead of into the existing QuoteWerks directory.
©1993-2020 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)