QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6767)
Product Source: Linking to Access 2007 Product Databases
This information applies to :
May 21, 2009
Can QuoteWerks link to an Access 2007 Product Database?
Yes! This can be accomplished using the Professional or Corporate Editions of QuoteWerks.
To create a link to the Access 2007 Product Source:
1. Select the Products > Setup Product Sources menu in QuoteWerks.
2. Click on the [New] Button.
3. In the "Select Database Type" drop-down, select "OLEDB".
4. Click on the [Next] button.
5. In the "Provider" field, select "Microsoft Office 12.0 Access Database Engine OLE DB Provider"
6. In the "Data Source" field, enter the full path to your Access 2007 Database such as "F:\Databases\YourDatabase.accdb"
7. Click on the [Next] button.
8. Select the table in your database to use.
9. Click on the [Next] button.
10. Map the fields in your database to the QuoteWerks fields.
11. Click on the [Next] button.
12. Enter the name of your new Product Source.
The remainder of the steps will vary depending on the Edition of QuoteWerks you are using and the security settings you have enabled. Click next through the steps until your product source is created.
©1993-2019 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)