QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6601)
Print Layouts - Conditional Font Underlined
This information applies to :
July 17, 2019
Is it possible to underline comments, subtotals, running subtotals, etc. without underlining the description or amount for all items on the document?
The description and the amount are going to be two different fields on the layout, so you may have to do the same general process twice if you want to do both. For this example, I'll explain how to underline the amount:
1. Click on Print, select the layout, and click the Edit Button.
2. Select the Reports->Named Fonts menu, and then select 'New'
3. Give the Named Font a name of "UnderlinedFont".
4. Choose the font name, size, and underline type.
5. Select the Reports->Conditional Fonts, and select 'New'
6. Give the Font Expression a name of "SubTotalUnderlined"
7. In the Font Expression box type:
8. Select the ExtendedPrice field in the print layout, select the Format menu, and choose 'Conditional Font.' Put a checkmark in the "Use font expression for the item(s)", select the SubTotalUnderlined option and click Ok.
Each line type and all Line Attributes in QuoteWerks have a numeric value (a full list can be found here: https://www.quotewerks.com/helpfile/qwhelp.htm?appendixdeveloperintegrationnotes.htm). For reference, below is a short list of some of the Line Types you might use for formulas:
ProductService = 1
Comment = 2
SubTotal = 4
GroupHeader = 8
RunningSubTotal = 16
PercentDiscount = 64
PercentCharge = 128
©1993-2019 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)