QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6465)
Making a Global Percentage Change to Products With Fixed Pricing
This information applies to :
October 14, 2008
How do I increase the FIXED prices of an entire Product Database by a percentage?
To increase the FIXED Unit Price of ALL the of the products in a particular product database by a certain percentage please do the following:
WARNING!!! BE SURE TO BACK UP YOUR PRODUCT DATABASE BEFORE CONTINUING!!!
1) Have everyone log out of QuoteWerks
2) Start->All Programs->QuoteWerks->Tools and Information->Medic
3) Utilities->Data Manager for QuoteWerks Databases
5) Advanced Queries Tab
6) Select your Product Database from the Dropdown
7) Now let's say you wanted to add 20% to the Unit Price of each of the Products in the database. You would simply paste the following SQL line in and press Start (where the .2 represents 20%):
Update Products Set Price = (Price*.2) + Price
Once this is completed you will find that all of the products in the product database will have had their FIXED Unit Prices updated by 20%.
©1993-2019 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)