QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6460)
Print Layouts - How To Locate Print Layout Files
This information applies to :
August 3, 2013
I need to locate a print layout file so that I can send it to another user or to QuoteWerks Technical Support for analysis. Where are the layout files stored and how do I know which one to send?
- In QuoteWerks, click the Print button
- When the Print Document Window opens, locate the Print Layout you wish to send
- Note the Layout File Name (it has a .FPC file extension)
- Close the Print Document Window
- Select the Help->About menu and click on the Sytem tab
- Locate "Install Path" and click on it. This will take you into your QuoteWerks directory
- Locate the folder called "Layouts" and open it
- Find the Layout File Name that you notated from the Print Document Window and then send it to the recipient.
NOTE: You can apply this method for Report Files also. Instead of looking in the Layouts folder, you will look in the Reports folder.
©1993-2019 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)