QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6390)
Print Layouts - Formula - Adding "Qty" in front of Bundle Sub-Items
This information applies to :
January 30, 2007
How do you add a formula into the print layout that will add the prefix "Qty" in front of any bundle sub-items that have a quantity of more than one?
(Tip: We recommend you clone the layout so that you can keep the original).
- Edit the Layout and delete the Description Field
- Click the Formula Button and give it the name: DescriptionMod
- Copy and Paste the following syntax:
- Click "Ok" to save the formula and then add the field in the position where the original description field used to be.
- Save the changes to the layout and exit the Layout Designer.
- Preview your document with the bundles
©1993-2019 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)