QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6356)
MS CRM - Manually install / register dlls
This information applies to :
April 17, 2009
The MS CRM integration is not working correctly and you've followed all of the steps to reinstall the QWMSCRMIntSetup.msi file and it has not resolved the problem.
You'll need to Manually install / register the MS CRM dll files:
1) Navigate to the 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\QuoteWerks' folder
2) As a backup, copy the following files to a temporary location:
3) If they do not exist run QWMSCRMIntSetup.msi from the QuoteWerks folder.
If they still do not exist after this, please request these files by sending an email to email@example.com
5) Goto 'C:\Windows\Assembly' and remove the following:
If running XP:
6) Create a Shortcut on your desktop to: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\RegAsm.exe
7) Drag each of the DLL files in 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\QuoteWerks' to this shortcut individually.
If running Vista:
6) On the Start Menu, type cmd in the search box, then right click on the icon that displays and select "Run as Administrator".
7) Type in cd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322 and hit enter.
8) Type regasm, then a single space, then drag the first DLL file into the command line window. It should display the full path to the file next to the regasm command. Hit enter. Repeat step 8 for each of the DLL files.
9) Open the C:\Windows\Assembly folder and verify the files are now registered. If they are, test QuoteWerks and MS CRM together.
©1993-2019 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)