QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6318)
SalesLogix - Error: In the SalesLogix UserSecurity table, unrecognized values for UserType 'W' detected.
This information applies to :
August 18, 2006
When logging into QuoteWerks or when attempting to setup the SalesLogix link you receive a message box with the following message:
Error: In the SalesLogix UserSecurity table, unrecognized values for UserType 'W' detected.
SalesLogix user accounts with a User Type of "Administrator" are not allowed to be used with the QuoteWerks/SalesLogix integration.
If you are attempting to use the SalesLogix ADMIN user account to setup the integration in QuoteWerks please choose a different account.
You will need to change the User Type of the SalesLogix user account to something other than "Administrator".
One tested method for accomplishing this is as follows:
1) Open your SQL Server Enterprise Manager
2) Expand your SalesLogix Database
3) Return all rows for the USERSECURITY table
4) Modify the "TYPE" field for the user account in question to reflect N instead of W.
5) Restart QuoteWerks and you should now be able to complete the SalesLogix integration Setup
©1993-2020 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)