QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6317)
Error - Error During Nsetup
This information applies to :
July 17, 2019
I am running the Nsetup on one of my workstations and I receive the following error:
'Windows cannot find C:\DOCUM~1\User\Desktop\_DE.EXE.' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search.
Note: The path in your error may differ, however, the path will reflect your local computer (workstation) and not the server.
You have copied the NSetup.exe file out of the QuoteWerks directory on the server and placed it directly on the local computer.
- Replace the Nsetup.exe file back into the QuoteWerks directory where you took the file from, or if you copied the file onto the local workstation, simply delete the copy.
- Exit/close and running applications on the workstation. This includes Anti-virus programs, firewall, pop-up blockers, chat-programs, etc.
- From the workstation, use Windows Explorer to browse to the QuoteWerks Directory (aka QuoteWerks folder)
- Locate the file labeled NSetup.exe (or Nsetup) and double-click it
- Follow the promts for the Nsetup (Node Installation) - a reboot may be required.
©1993-2020 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)