QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6272)
Data Source Is Disabled
This information applies to :
March 27, 2006
My workstation is having trouble accessing one product database. If I look in the Products->Setup Products sources menu, the database shows that it is disabled. Other workstations are not having this problem.
Most likely, your drive letter mappings on your workstation are not consistent with the other workstatations.
To test to see if this is the cause, perform the following steps on your computer:
- Select the Product->Setup Products Sources menu
- Look at the listing for the Tech Data and take note of the Data Source path. (i.e., Q:\Apps\QuoteWerks\Tech Data)
- Launch Windows Explorer and type that exact data source path as you see it listed.
- If the path you typed in is correct, Windows Explorer should take you directly to the Tech Data source folder that you specified.
- If you cannot see the source, most likely you will need to correct your drive letter mappings. If you are unsure how to correct drive letter mappings, please consult your IT admiinistrator or Microsoft documentation.
- You may also perform this test on the other workstations to see if the source path is different.
©1993-2020 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)