QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6267)
Changing Taxable Status For All Products Within One Product Database
This information applies to :
March 23, 2006
How do I change the taxable status for all my products within a product database?
- Make sure everyone (including yourself) exits QuoteWerks.
- Launch the QuoteWerks Medic Utility (Start->Programs->QuoteWerks->Tools and Information->Medic Utility)
- In the Medic Utility, select the Utlities->Data Manager for QuoteWerks Databases menu.
- Select the "Pre-Defined Product Database Queries" Tab and specify the product database from the drop-down menu labeled "Select Database."
- Select the "Update Tax Code field" and click the drop-down arrow and select the desired Tax Code.
- After setting the new Tax Code from the drop-down menu, press "Start." This will set the taxable status the same for all products within the specified database.
©1993-2020 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)