QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6260)
Customizing QuoteWerks - For Non-English Speaking Countries
This information applies to :
July 17, 2019
I am not using QuoteWerks in an English speaking country. How do I customize or localize QuoteWerks?
There are many customizations that you can make to QuoteWerks to help fit your organization.
1. The dictionary can be changed by downloaded the proper language pack from https://www.quotewerks.com/downloads.asp .
2. You can rename many of the labels / field descriptions by holding down the control key and double-clicking on the label. These renamed labels will be saved to the site.ini
3. Article ID 5765 describes how to change the font on the Document Items Tab.
4. Custom Memo fields per line item can be used to hold multiple language descriptions. For instance if you are in Germany, you can use the Description field for the German description, CustomMemo01 for an Italian description, and CustomMemo02 for an English description.
5. The Columns on the Document Items tab can be customized from the View->Customize Columns Menu
©1993-2019 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)