QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6119)
Creating a Hyperlink in a Print Layout
This information applies to :
July 16, 2019
How do place a hyperlink into my quote?
To create a hyperlink in a QuoteWerks document:
- Click on the Print Button in QuoteWerks and highlight the layout you wish to enter the hyperlink into.
- With the layout highlighted, click the Edit Button so that the Layout Designer opens
- Click the Label Button and place the label field in the desired position on the layout
- Double-click the label and enter your hyperlink in the following sample format: http://www.websiteURL.com and then click the OK button
- Select the Format->Set As Active Style menu to "activate" the hyperlink inside the label field
Note: The hyperlink will only launch from the PDF and will not work in the print preview window.
©1993-2020 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)