QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6095)
Reassigning documents to another sales-rep
This information applies to :
December 24, 2015
Is there a way to reassign a quote from one rep to another?
Yes, there are 2 ways to assign a quote from one rep to another. Note: You must have Master Rights in QuoteWerks to be able to make these changes.
Method 1: This will assign the currently open document from one sales rep to another.
- In the currently open document, navigate to the Sale Info Tab. In the drop-down menu next to the Sale Rep field, select the new sales rep you wish to assign the document to and save the changes.
Method 2: This will assign ALL of one sales reps documents to another sales rep. NOTE: In order perform this task, both Sales Reps must already exist in QuoteWerks
Important!!! Make sure NO ONE is using QuoteWerks when you perform the following task!!!
- Have everyone exit QuoteWerks - including yourself
- Click on Start->Programs->QuoteWerks ->Tools and Information->Medic Utility
- When the Medic Utility launches, select the Utilities -> Data Manager for QuoteWerks Databases menu option
- You will need to log into the Data Manager tool
- Once the Data Manager Utility opens, you should see the Tab labeled "Pre-defined Sytem Database Queries"
- Check the box labeled "Re-assign SaleRep's documents to another SalesRep"
- Select the sales reps accordingly and click on Start
- Once the window that states, "Queries have been executed" appears, you may exit the Medic Utility. All documents will now be assigned to the new specified sales rep.
NOTE: If the user has been deleted, you will need to recreate the user account name EXACTLY as it was before. After you reassign the documents, you can then delete the old user again.
©1993-2020 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)