QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6082)
Web Connector Basics
This information applies to :
July 18, 2005
|What is the QuoteWerks Web Connector?
1. The web connector is an application available to add during the QuoteWerks installation process. It's primary use is to integrate with Salesforce.com to pass data to QuoteWerks starting a new quote and populating it with data from the web page in real-time.
2. Using the web connector and Salesforce.com, QuoteWerks is able to update information on the web interface such as creating or updating a document attachment
3. The web connector for QuoteWerks Version 4 listens on Port 1002 and Version 3 listens on Port 1001.
4. If you need to specify an alternate port you will need to modify the shortcut that launches the Web Connector to include a command line parameter of "/port:XXXX" where "XXXX" is the port number.
5. The web connector is available for development to work in conjunction with other web-based applications besides Salesforce.com.
©1993-2020 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)