QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 6049)
Upgrading to a higher EDITION of QuoteWerks
This information applies to :
October 31, 2014
How do I upgrade to a higher Edition of QuoteWerks?
(For example: Upgrading from the Standard Edition to the Professional or Corporate edition)
The following steps should be followed for the upgrade to a higher edition of QuoteWerks:
1. Conduct a Utilities>Merge Remote Documents with nobody running QuoteWerks (except for yourself).
2. At the master installation remove all license keys - QuoteWerks will temporarily revert to demo mode - until you add in the new key(s).
3. Enter the NEW Primary License Key(s)
4. Recreate any remote license keys (if Applicable)
5. Reenter any real-time license keys (if Applicable)
6. Conduct Utilities>Rebuild CM Transport Files procedure
7. Register the license key.
Note: For Remote PC Installations: Follow these same steps on the remotes. You may be required to recopy the security.mdb file to the remote pc once the new license key is entered.
©1993-2020 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)