QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 5973)
Corporate Edition - Security.mdb
This information applies to :
June 15, 2005
I have rehosted to SQL and created a remote user. How do I go about creating a security.mdb file so I can then rehost the remote?
1. In the QuoteWerks Master SQL installation directory there will be a file called security.rehosted. Rename this file as security.mdb.
2. Login to QuoteWerks Master (SQL installation). Double click on the user name displayed in the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Type the word security into the box and click ok.
4. When the select window appears, click the newly renamed security.mdb and click Open.
5. A window will appear saying Process complete, click ok on that window.
6. The security.mdb file will be populated with the information from the security tables in the SQL database.
7. Send this file to the new remote user and overwrite the security.mdb created during their installation.
©1993-2020 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)