QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 5881)
Remote Installation - How To Transfer a License from old Sales Rep to a new Sales Rep
This information applies to :
July 17, 2019
How To Transfer a License from old Sales Rep to a new Sales Rep?
1. Import all documents from the old sales Reps QuoteWerks Directory into the master installation of QuoteWerks
2. Delete the Old Sales Reps Remote License on the Master Installation of QuoteWerks by going to the UtilitiesLicense Manager Menu. (also delete the QuoteWerks directory off of the old sales reps laptop)
3. Create a new user in the master installation of QuoteWerks for the new rep on the UtilitiesUser Maintenance menu.
4. Create a new remote PC license for the new rep on the master installation of QuoteWerks on the UtilitiesLicense Manager menu.
5. Copy the entire Master QuoteWerks directory to the new sales reps computer.
6. On the new sales reps computer, delete the DOCS.MDB and SECURITY.MDB files located in the root of the QuoteWerks Directory.
7. Install QuoteWerks Ontop of the QuoteWerks directory on the new reps laptop. (You download this from: https://www.quotewerks.com/updates/UpdateAgent.asp )
8. Launch the local installation of Quotewerks and enter the new license that you allocated to this sales rep.
9. copy the SECURITY.MDB file from the master installation of QuoteWerks to this laptop QuoteWerks directory.
©1993-2019 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)