QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 5813)
I am receiving a 'Runtime error 3343'
This information applies to :
November 18, 2011
Runtime error 3343
1. Maintenance has not been ran on the Database specified in the error message.
2. The database file has become corrupt in some way such as where a Terminal Services connection is dropped abruptly or some other network related trouble.
3. The database was converted to a newer version of Access. This can occurr if you open the database in Access and you select the option to convert the database.
1. Run Database Maintenance on the database that is mentioned in the error message.
2. Contact Technical Support for additional information.
©1993-2019 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)