QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 5806)
I am receiving a 'Runtime error 3078'
This information applies to :
April 6, 2004
Runtime Error 3078, The full message may be:
3078 The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query Msystable.
1. You have been using QuoteWerks for a long time and have never run database maintenance on the DOCS.MDB file.
2. You ran maintenance while another user was trying to access the QuoteWerks database. This can be via QuoteWerks or an external application such as a reporting Tool.
3. There was a network issue that caused corruption while the table was being accessed by QuoteWerks.
1. Try restoring from a previous backup of the DOCS.MDB file.
2. Use the Medic Utility to Restore a backup of the DOCS.MDB file. This can be accessed from the Start Menu-Programs-QuoteWerks 3.0-Tools and Information-Medic Utility. Then, select the Utilities-Restore from Backup Menu.
3. As a last resort, you can try running Maintenance on the DOCS.MDB file from the Medic Utility.
If this does not resolve the issue, please contact Quotewerks Technical Support
©1993-2020 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)