QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 5772)
Goldmine License Issue -- VSPELL32
This information applies to :
April 6, 2004
An Inappropriate license message is being encountered from GoldMine.
GoldMine 5.5 is using an older Control file than that of QuoteWerks.
The Control Files in Question are VSPELL32.OCX and VSPELL32.DLL.
QuoteWerks Version (located in the System32 directory): 2.1
GoldMine Version (located in the Goldmine Directory Path): 2.0
To rectify the situation follow the below steps:
* Go to StartFindFiles or Folders
* Search your drives for VSPELL32
* Make a backup of the VSPELL32.OCX and VSPELL32.DLL files found within the Goldmine directory structure.
* Copy your VSPELL32.OCX and VSPELL.DLL files found in your ..\Windows\System32 directory ontop of the equivalent files contained within the Goldmine directory structure.
* Re-Run the NSETUP.EXE file located within the ..\QuoteWerks directory
©1993-2019 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)