QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 5761)
Pictures are not printing
This information applies to :
January 29, 2009
My Pictures are not printing properly, why?
1. You need to have unique manufacturer part #s for the products in the product database. That means that you cannot have more than one product in the product database that has the same manufacturer part #. Make sure that there is not a space at the end of the part number.
2. You need to make sure that the picture file you are referring to on the edit product window still exists.
3. You need to make sure that you have not specified a vendor name in the vendor field of the edit product window. Make sure that there is not a space in the Vendor Field when editing the product/service.
4. You need to make sure that the "print picture" attribute is set for the line item. To do this, select the line item, and then right click and choose the "Item Attributes" menu, and then select "Print Picture-Yes".
5. Make sure that when printing you have selected a print layout that does have the picture field in it.
6. Make sure that there is not a leading space in the Manufacturer Part Number.
If you are finding that none of your products pictures are printing, then most likely, the problem will be with the vendor name being specified, or the "Print picture" attribute has not been set to yes. If only one or a few out of all the products are not printing, then most likely the cause will be that a manufacturer part number has a duplicated, or cannot be found.
©1993-2019 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)