QuoteWerks Knowledgebase Topic (Article ID 5302)
Permissions - How To Hide or Disable the 'Totals For All Items' Fields
This information applies to :
January 18, 2018
Can I turn off/disable the "Totals For All Items" at the top of the Document Items Tab?
Answer: Yes. There are 2 ways to achieve this.
(Note: This method can only apply to QuoteWerks users with non-master rights)
- Select the Utilities->User Maintenance menu, highlight a user (in this case, it will be your own user name) and press "Edit"
- Click on the Access Tab and place a checkmark next to the fields you want to hide:
Click Ok and then Close. Log out of QuoteWerks, log back in under that user name and the options will be hidden.
(Note: This will remove the "Totals For All Items" completely from view for every one - including users with Master rights)
- Have everyone exit QuoteWerks - including yourself
- Browse to the main QuoteWerks Directory and locate the file labeled Site.ini (you may only see it as "Site" depending on your Windows settings.)
- Locate the [System] indicator, which should be at the very beginning.
- Directly below [System] should be the Build number; underneath the Build, add the following line : HideCosting=-1
- Go to File -> Save and close out of the text window.
- Restart QuoteWerks.
©1993-2020 Aspire Technologies, Inc.
407-248-1481 (9am-5pm ET M-F)