Use the web version of QuoteWerks to create, edit, and view your quotes from anywhere using a web browser.
The power of the desktop, the portability of the web™
QuoteWerks Web is accessed through your favorite web browser and includes many of the great features in QuoteWerks Desktop, including full support with QuoteValet and Etilize. Users will also have access to their existing documents, products and services, layouts, and more! QuoteWerks Web requires minimal setup and has affordable licensing!
QuoteWerks Web - IntroductionWith more of the labor force working remotely, being able to create your quotes from anywhere is even more important. See how QuoteWerks Web can help!
QuoteWerks Web - OverviewThis webinar demonstrates the major features of QuoteWerks Web including Real-time and Etilize, QuoteValet, and much more. This video is a great overview of how easily QuoteWerks Web can be added to an existing QuoteWerks Desktop installation.
QW Web & ConnectWiseIntroducing QuoteWerks Web with ConnectWise Manage! During this video we walk through how you can use QuoteWerks Web inside of ConnectWise to generate a quote, create an opportunity, deliver and close the quote in QuoteWerks Web without having to leave ConnectWise!
QW Web & AutotaskSee how easy it is to create, edit, and deliver quotes using QuoteWerks Web. This video covers the major features of QuoteWerks Web and how it integrates with Autotask.
QW Web & Salesforce.comSee how easy it is to create, edit, and deliver quotes using QuoteWerks Web. This video covers the major features of QuoteWerks Web and how it integrates with Salesforce.com.
QW Web & Microsoft Dynamics CRMSee how easy it is to create, edit, and deliver quotes using QuoteWerks Web. This video covers the major features of QuoteWerks Web and how it integrates with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (MS CRM).
QuoteWerks Web: Autotask Integration WebinarDuring this webinar we demonstrated the integration between QuoteWerks Web and Autotask and we also covered the major functionality available in QuoteWerks Web.
QW Web & Zoho CRMThis video demonstrates the available features in QuoteWerks Web and how it seamlessly integrates with Zoho CRM
QW Web & Kaseya BMSThis video demonstrates the available features in QuoteWerks Web and how it seamlessly integrates with Kaseya BMS
QW Web & HubSpot CRMThis video demonstrates the available features in QuoteWerks Web and how it seamlessly integrates with HubSpot CRM
Click on image below to enlarge
QuoteWerks Web Features and Functionality
- You can open any document in the QuoteWerks database.
- Security restrictions are applied, so you can only open quotes that you have access to.
- If you only have read-only access to a quote then you will only be able to open it in read-only mode.
- You can make changes to the quote information on the tabs and the document items and save those changes.
- All security restrictions are obeyed, so if you do not have the access right to modify any particular field or cell it will be honored.
- The links tab is viewable.
- The QuoteValet tab is available showing quote activity and has buttons for displaying the quote on QuoteValet
- You can lock or unlock the document
- All drop down lists like DocStatus, SalesRep, PreparedBy, etc are populated.
- The F2lookup feature is supported in the fields
- You can add new line items manually to the quote.
- You can insert new line items manually into the quote. You can even insert them inside existing groups.
- You can set the Line Item Properties and Line Item Attributes
- You can set the deposit amount
- You can set the shipping amount (minus the real-time shipping options)
- You can change the DocType
- You can move single or multiple lines in the quote, by cutting and pasting or using drag and drop (watch a video)
- You can create new blank documents
- You can create a new document from a template
- You can search for and retrieve contact information from the built-in QuoteWerks contact database.
- You can search for and retrieve contact information from Autotask, ConnectWise Manage, Google Contacts, HubSpot CRM, Kaseya BMS, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, salesforce.com, SugarCRM, and Zoho CRM contacts.
- Contact Integrations for web based CRMs/PSAs
- The full ConnectWise integration is supported including retrieving contacts, writing Sales Opportunities, Tickets, and more.
- The full Autotask integration is supported including retrieving contacts, writing Sales Opportunities, Quotes, and more.
- The full salesforce.com integration is supported including retrieving contacts, writing Sales Opportunities, products, and more.
- The full Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration is supported including retrieving contacts, writing Sales Opportunities, calls, and more.
- The full Kaseya BMS integration is supported including retrieving contacts, writing Sales Opportunities, and more.
- The full HubSpot CRM integration is supported including retrieving contacts, writing Deals (Sales Opportunities), Documents, and more.
- The full Zoho CRM integration is supported including retrieving contacts, writing Deals (Sales Opportunities), Documents, and more.
- The basic SugarCRM integration searches and retrieves contacts.
- The basic Google Contacts integration searches and retrieves contacts.
- You can search for, display, and use products from native product databases, including from folders.
- You can search Etilize/content server/real-time P&A for distributor products.
- You can use Bundles to add groups or kits of items to your document.
- You can use the Configurator to add Products, Services, and Bundles to your quote - reducing training costs and mistakes.
- You can Import Products into new or existing QuoteWerks Product databases.
- You can Add New, Edit Existing, and Delete Products in your native QuoteWerks Product sources.
- You can use Paste Special to easily add products and services into your document.
- Use the Quote Importer to retrieve quotes from your Vendors and Distributors like Dell, Ingam Micro, Tech Data, and more
You can use all your same fpc layout files and word documents to generate output in QuoteWerks Web.
- You can preview quotes
- You can print quotes
- You can email quotes
- You can upload quotes to QuoteValet
- You can see and refresh leasing information on the Sale Info tab.
Peer Reviews and Approvals
- You can request Peer Reviews.
- You can request Quote Approvals.
- Label customizations on the quote tabs are applied.
- Refresh Best and Latest Pricing for items on the Quote Workbook.
- Modify Site-Wide settings (Tools->Options) for QuoteWerks Desktop and QuoteWerks Web.
- Modify User Preferences (Tools->My Preferences) for QuoteWerks Desktop and QuoteWerks Web.
- Label customizations for all the fields on the main quote tabs are applied.
- Column heading customizations on the DocumentItems tab are applied.
- All line item coloring and styling and formatting is applied.
- Multi-Factor Authentication can be enabled per user and is authenticated via Authenticator Apps (Google, Microsoft, etc), Duo for Multifactor Authentication (MFA), and text message 2FA capability.
- Create new RFQ Documents (Submit Bid Requests to Vendors)
- View existing VendorRFQs
QuoteWerks Web Licensing & Pricing
How does QuoteWerks Web licensing work?
QuoteWerks Web is an add-on to the QuoteWerks Desktop
product that gets you access to your QuoteWerks through a web browser.
If you have purchased real-time licenses, Etilize subscriptions, and/or QuoteValet subscriptions for QuoteWerks Desktop, these features will be accessible in QuoteWerks Web.
The QuoteWerks Web license is $10/month per concurrent user.
How many QuoteWerks Web Licenses do I need?You only need as many QuoteWerks Web licenses as users that will be using QuoteWerks Web at the same time.
You will need at least one QuoteWerks Desktop License for each QuoteWerks Web License.
If you have a QuoteWerks Desktop 5-user Corporate Edition license and 2 QuoteWerks Web licenses, you can have a maximum of 2 people using the web interface of QuoteWerks and 3 people using QuoteWerks Desktop.
So in short, whether you are using QuoteWerks through the web or the desktop, you use a Desktop license.
The number of users that can be in QuoteWerks Web at the same time is limited by the number of Web licenses that you have.
Do you have a fully hosted version of QuoteWerks?
A fully hosted web solution of QuoteWerks is something we've working on. It requires that we re-write something that has taking over 25 years to create including CRM, accounting, and distributor integrations, along with all the other core features and functions that make QuoteWerks the solution it is today.
We are now at the point where we can host the QuoteWerks database that is used by both QuoteWerks Desktop and QuoteWerks Web, so you don't have to host your own SQL database. That part is now fully hosted by QuoteWerks.
QuoteWerks Web is now at the point where it can be used for day-to-day sales and quoting needs. You still need to have one installation of QuoteWerks Desktop that is used to make administrative changes such as editing products, running reports, managing users, and procurement. Of course, QuoteWerks Desktop is also still available for the complete more robust feature set if you have sales people that prefer to use the desktop client.
QuoteWerks Web Requirements
- Current Version and Build of QuoteWerks Desktop
- QuoteWerks Web Subscription
- Corporate Edition of QuoteWerks Desktop
- An active Maintenance (UMP) subscription
- As QuoteWerks Desktop updates are released, QuoteWerks Web will also be updated. As such, subscribers will need to apply the latest QuoteWerks updates/upgrades as needed.
- QuoteWerks Desktop installed on a server or workstation
- QuoteWerks Database re-hosted to Microsoft SQL
The Microsoft SQL Server must be accessible by QuoteWerks Web, either on-premise, hosted by third party provider (like Microsoft Azure or Amazon RDS), or you can sign up for the QuoteWerks Database Hosting Service.
If your QuoteWerks Desktop Database is already on Microsoft SQL, QuoteWerks Web can connect to your existing environment enabling you to instantly access all of your existing quotes (no migration needed).
QuoteWerks Web is a hybrid cloud solution - we host the web app and you or a database provider hosts your data. You can host your SQL database on your network, Amazon RDS, Microsoft Azure, or with us via our QuoteWerks Database Hosting Service.
To request more information about QuoteWerks Web, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.